Lockeford to Black Station
Day 2
Lockeford to Black Station
Distance: 51.00 miles
Total Time (wheels spinning): 5:04:59
Average Speed (wheels spinning): 10.03 mph
Start Time: 7:45
Finish Time: 15:03
Total Time (w/ breaks): 7:18
Average Speed (w/ breaks): 6.99 mph
Maximum Speed: 41.0 mph
Maximum Temperature: 95 F
Total Trip Distance: 158.75 miles
Today was tougher than I thought it was going to be. It was hot, and that made all the difference. It was about a 4000 foot gain from Lockeford to Black Station Inn, which is in the location of one of the old Pony Express stops.
In Jackson, I stopped at the surprisingly full function bike shop there, and bought a new pair of biking shorts to try and solve the chafing issue (which wasn't quite as bad today, but will definitely stop this trip if I don't get a handle on it).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home