Rest Day in Cedar City
Day 14
Cedar City Rest Day
Distance: 0 miles
Total Time (wheels spinning): 0
Average Speed (wheels spinning): 0 mph
Start Time: N/A
Finish Time: N/A
Total Time (w/ breaks): 0
Average Speed (w/ breaks): 0 mph
Maximum Speed: 0 mph
Maximum Temperature: 81 F (Thunderstorms/Rain)
Total Trip Distance: 777.69 miles
A planned rest day, I worked on finally getting these blog entries up, and bought a new rear tire and some supplies to try and put together a pinhole camera for Bryce (we'll see how that goes -- I ran out of time to actually build anything today...)
There were thunderstorms and rain in the afternoon. We'll see what the weather looks like tomorrow...
Cedar City Rest Day
Distance: 0 miles
Total Time (wheels spinning): 0
Average Speed (wheels spinning): 0 mph
Start Time: N/A
Finish Time: N/A
Total Time (w/ breaks): 0
Average Speed (w/ breaks): 0 mph
Maximum Speed: 0 mph
Maximum Temperature: 81 F (Thunderstorms/Rain)
Total Trip Distance: 777.69 miles
A planned rest day, I worked on finally getting these blog entries up, and bought a new rear tire and some supplies to try and put together a pinhole camera for Bryce (we'll see how that goes -- I ran out of time to actually build anything today...)
There were thunderstorms and rain in the afternoon. We'll see what the weather looks like tomorrow...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home